From our furnished motel rooms to our lodges with bunk-style beds, you’re sure to find something that’s right for your group. All overnight stays include meals, a conference room, and use of our facilities.
We have three styles to choose from:
Our 40 motel rooms offer spacious sleeping rooms with maximum privacy. Each room is furnished with two full-sized mattresses, a desk, and private bathroom. Please inquire about special handicapp accessible rooms when booking.
Hickory Lodge is modeled after a single-family home. This lodge is uniquely structured to hold groups that want access to their own kitchen and private bedrooms.
Our six other lodges offer a variety of different options designed to fit your group’s needs. Please inquire about the various features of other buildings when booking.
Other Helpful Information
- Check-in is at 4pm
- Check-out for sleeping accommodations is 11am
- Check-out for your meeting space is 2pm
- Extended stay (for meeting space and use of the grounds, not sleeping accommodations) is available for a flat fee of $200.
- With an extended stay, groups can check-in to their meeting space before 2pm OR stay in their meeting space and use the grounds after 2pm on the day they depart.
- Additional meals are also available for an added fee.
- Churches who belong to the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware receive a reduced rate. Please contact our office for more information at 800-536-6759.