Skycroft has ample meeting spaces for groups of all types, both large and small. One conference space is assigned per group. Each conference room includes the following:
- Custom set-up—we will set the conference room up according to your specifications
- Wi-Fi – Fast Wireless Internet
- Overhead projector & screen
- White Board
- Any other A/V needs such as microphones, speakers, etc (upon request and subject to availability)
Additional Meeting Rooms
One conference room is assigned per group. More rooms may be rented at $55/day per room if they are available
- Groups are required to leave their conference rooms no later than 2pm the day they check-out.
- Skyview and Gresham Hall hold up to 150 people each and can be divided into smaller meeting rooms.
- The Nelson Center houses three conference spaces which hold up to 50 people each, with dividers to split each space in half if needed.
- The Nelson Executive Room seats 20 and is perfect for businesses. The room holds a fully-stocked coffee bar, refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages, 2 flat screen tvs and a computer hook up, a white board, and our comfortable executive chairs.
- PineTree lodge has a large conference space that holds up to 50 people.
- Lyle Hall holds up to 35 people.
- Our Theater holds up to 75 people and is rented to groups for an additional cost and is subject to availability.
Other Helpful Information
- Check-in is at 4pm
- Check-out for sleeping accommodations is 11am
- Check-out for your meeting space is 2pm
- Extended stay (for meeting space and use of the grounds, not sleeping accommodations) is available for a flat fee of $200.
- With an extended stay, groups can check-in to their meeting space before 2pm OR stay in their meeting space and use the grounds after 2pm on the day they depart.
- Additional meals are also available for an added fee.
- Churches who belong to the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware receive a reduced rate. Please contact our office for more information at 800-536-6759.