Hickory is a two-level house with a spacious living room, a full-size kitchen, and a dining room. Many groups use Hickory for staff retreats or planning meetings.
$82/person for the first night
$60/person for each additional night
All overnight stays include meals, a conference room, and use of our facilities.
Hickory at a Glance
- Sleeps 18-20 people
- Linens provided
- Full kitchen
- Living room, dining room with white boards meetings
- 2 rooms with bunk beds
- 2 rooms with a double bed
- 3 bathrooms stocked with towels
- Central heat and a/c
- Outdoor deck
Ready to book a retreat for your group?
Call our booking office at 800-536-6759
- Check-in is at 4pm
- Check-out for sleeping accommodations is 11am
- Check-out for your meeting space is 2pm
- Extended stay (for meeting space and use of the grounds, not sleeping accommodations) is available for a flat fee of $200.
- With an extended stay, groups can check-in to their meeting space before 2pm OR stay in their meeting space and use the grounds after 2pm on the day they depart.
- Additional meals are also available for an added fee.
- Churches who belong to the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware receive a reduced rate. Please contact our office for more information at 800-536-6759.